Monday, January 25, 2010

Scene 1 Storyboard!

Alright, I've been pretty busy these last couple of weeks doing a storyboard for the first scene.

Truthfully, this was a lot of hard work and I am questioning the importance of doing it for the rest of the movie. At first I thought it would help me plan out my shots and prepare me better for shooting the scene, but really, when all was said and done, all I did was put what was already in my head in the storyboard. In the end, I don't think this helped me visualize the movie any better than what I had already worked out ahead of time in my mind.

That said, since I spent the last two weeks working on it I may as well post it on the blog.

Again, like all the other voice work posted on the blog, this is my voice you will hear and it isn't the actual voices of the characters you will hear in the final cut of the film. I just recorded it myself to save time. As I've mentioned before, I have a terrible voice for film. Heck, I didn't even bother to direct myself (as is obvious from all the reading mistakes I made and didn't bother to re-record myself). I just read the script and a little before half way thorough it I even gave up on trying to alter my voice for the different characters (not that I tried all that hard to begin with).

So, here is the first (and probably only) storyboard for the movie. It is the first scene of the film and gives nothing away on the plot, other than introducing all the characters of the film.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment