Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hit A Personal Snag!

Well, it's been a rough week.

I try to keep this blog on track by only talking about things that relate to the movie. I have often said I would like more time to work on this project. What's that old saying? Be careful of what you wish?

I'm not going to go into a whole lot of detail. All I will say is the one thing that has been keeping me from working on this movie on anything resembling a regular basis is no longer an issue. I, like so many in this economy, seem to have an average of an extra 60 hours a week to kill.

So, as idle hands are the work of the director, I hope to start filming the movie this week. I will start with the scene I mentioned in my earlier post (I haven't started it yet, sadly) and will see where it goes. With any luck, I will have something to show by this time next week.

See you all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment