Friday, December 17, 2010

Struggling to Find Time!

Hey guys,

The good news is that last week I found a new job. I'm really gonna like my new gig and am very excited to be working again.

The bad news is that for the first time in over 3 years I am not working from home. Now, I never worked on the movie while I was working from home but I was able to work on it the second I got off of work. As of last week, I now have a 25 mile commute to the northern part of Dallas and it takes me on average 2 to 3 hours a day to drive back and forth. That said, by the time I get home I have very little energy and just haven't been working on the movie.

I'm not gonna say I'm giving up on making the movie but I just don't know how much time per week I'm gonna have to work on it. It honestly pains me to type this but I just don't know if I'm ever gonna finish this project.

Still, I will not quit. It may take me three times as long to work on the movie but as of today I refuse to throw in the towel. I just want to let you know why you are gonna see less and less updates.

When I have something worth reporting, I will report it.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment