Friday, May 24, 2013

Power Dog 3 Test!

Hey guys!

I have finished the Power Dog Test...



I didn't feel the need to make him speak in this one.  I was having a hard time finding a sound clip I liked so I thought I would just make him pant a little.  This gave me a chance to make sure I rigged his tongue right, which was something I didn't do in the Gibson test.

So, now all the main characters are done.  I still have a two little side characters to model.  Along with all the sets, all the other people that populate the world as well as any other thing the characters will interact with in the movie.

On top of that, I am going to re-write the script.

All this means that I have no idea what I'm going to do next.  Gonna recharge over the weekend and I'll let you know.

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment