Friday, December 20, 2013

A Brief, Actual Scene From the Movie!

Hey everyone!

So, the script is coming along nicely. I don't see any reason why I can't shorten it to about 45 minutes, which actually is good news.  If this movie ever gets made professionally (cause life is that fair) then I will of course make it a feature film. Until then, since it's just me using as much freeware I can get, I think it's better that the movie be as short as possible while still telling the story I want to tell.

Anyway, I'm getting off the point.

While I was writing I was fighting the urge to model and film something until I couldn't fight it anymore. Writing is fun, but I needed a break.

So, I took the quickest, easiest scene I had and started modeling.

And, this is what I got...



This scene is very early in the movie. It's a quick, exterior scene setting up the scene that will show the meteor that gives Xam and Power Dog their powers being discovered.

Basically, I just wanted to have something new on the blog.

I hope you enjoyed it.  Now, I'm back to writing.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment