Friday, February 14, 2014

Still Writing!

Hey everyone,

Well, as you can see, I haven't been doing a whole lot of updates.  We're halfway through February and this is my first post this month!

That sucks, but I haven't been idle.  I've been writing.

The problem I'm running in to is that this new script is going to be longer than the old one.  That defeats the purpose of what I'm trying to do, which is write a better, shorter script.  Right now, I'm 58 pages into the script and Max and Gibson still haven't appeared as Xam and Power Dog!

This is a problem because that means my new script could easily bee over 100 pages. That is not what I wanted to do.

So, I have to reign this script in.  I'm not exactly sure how long that is going to take.

I will let you know.

Later!




No comments:

Post a Comment