Friday, July 24, 2015

Obviously, I'm Taking an Extended Break...

Hey guys,

It's looking like 2015 is not going to be a good year for Xam and Power Dog.  :(

I have a ton of stuff going on right now.  I've got a new job that I love but it is taking a lot of my time which doesn't leave me with much time to work on the movie.

On top of that, we're coming up on August, which is when we officially start working on Hollinger Hollow!

Frequent viewers of this blog, if I have any left after such little activity, will know that Halloween is a very big deal in my family and I never have any free time to work on my movie.  Plus, November and December offer very little time due to the importance of the holidays.

So, I wouldn't expect too many more updates here at Xam and Power Dog this year.  I genuinely feel terrible about that.  That said, I'm really kicking around some great ideas for my favorite fuzzy super heroes so when I finally am able to spend some time on the project I should be ready to work!

That's all for now.

Talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment