Friday, July 10, 2009

Backdrops, Backdrops, Backdrops!

Well, it’s been a crazy week. The rewrites of the script are minor at best; clarifying descriptions, polishing dialogue, adding a scene to help the flow, things like that. I’ll soon sit down to do a complete read through and that will give me an idea of the running time of the film.

In the meantime, I’ve been working on backdrops for the film. I’ve also decided that I’m not going to do mono-colored backdrops. The one’s I’ve put together look so rich and nice that I don’t want to alter them.

I hope to do some blue screen test footage this weekend. I’m hoping it looks good because that will be one less thing to worry about. Now that the script is nearly complete I’ve turned my attention to how I’m going to film it. The chroma key is just one aspect of the filming. Once I’m convinced I’ve found what I’m going to do with the blue screen I will move on to the special effects. That will be an entirely different problem that at this moment I have no idea how I'm going to tackle.

No comments:

Post a Comment