Sunday, July 5, 2009

Script First Draft is Done!

Well, I finished the first draft of the script! Right now, in it’s current state, the script is 84 pages. I still need to polish it up and maybe do some rewrites so that number could easily change.

This is a pretty big deal for me. Writing the script was a labor of love. Losing our main villain was a huge blow but I love the direction of the new script and T-Boom is a fantastic villain. All the character’s powers will be difficult to film but the power to create fire and blow things up will undoubtedly be my biggest challenge. I hope I can pull it off.

So, it’s off to do rewrites. Then, a read through of the script with the principle players. I’m sure they will all have their own ideas for their characters and those will need to be written in so I have no doubt I will be working on this script for many months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment