Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Willow Telekinesis Test!

Alright. I got the new blue screen backdrop today and not yesterday as I was promised, but that’s alright. As long as it got here before the weekend that was fine.

So, in order to not feel like I was wasting any time, I worked on the test footage for Willow the cat’s telekinetic powers. In the movie, there is a scene where Willow uses her powers to straighten out a crushed dumpster. I thought that would be the perfect test footage.

This test was built using nothing but still shots. In the movie, the coloration will all match and Willow will actually be moving but the rest of the test is pretty much the same editing I will need to do with live footage so still photos worked just fine.

Enjoy!

It’s funny, but with this last test I feel I have a pretty good grasp on all the video effects I will need for the movie. I’m sure as I film I will need to come up with some new things I haven’t thought of, but for now I feel I can stop working on test footage and begin prepping for the rest of the movie. All in all, I think I will be completely done with pre-production by the end of the month.

Then it’s on to production! Don’t worry. I’ll keep making weekly updates as needed until then just to keep you in the loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment