Thursday, September 3, 2009

Not Much to Report from Pre-Production.

Hey guys!

Well, it seems like it’s been forever since I posted on the blog. Sorry about that. What can I say? The final stages of pre-production are pretty boring.

For the most part, I know how I’m going to film the movie and I’ve got a pretty good idea on how I’m going to do the FX. I am currently testing other video editing software to see if I can make the FX any better without blowing the rest of the budget, which truthfully isn’t very much. That is pretty much the hold up at this point.

About the only newsworthy thing that’s happened, if you can call it newsworthy, is that I was finally able to track down a yellow dog collar to go with Power Dog’s cape. If you look at the earlier photos and test footage you will see Power Dog has been wearing a red collar. This was the best I could do for testing purposes, but for filming the movie I needed a yellow collar. Surprisingly, that’s not as easy to find as you would think. Seriously! Pet stores don't carry yellow collars!

Finally, after a few days of surfing the web, I was able to find a place that sells a yellow collar in Gibson’s size and it is nearly a perfect color match for the cape. The best part, it’s leather and it’s quality is really good!

So, without further ado, here’s Power Dog’s cape complete with yellow collar! Try not to get too caught up in the excitement.


No comments:

Post a Comment