Saturday, September 26, 2009

Opening Credits!

Hey guys!

Well, I had a blast last weekend working with Heidi the Dog while filming all of Jacko's scenes. Thanks to my brother Mike and his wife Deb it didn't take nearly as long as I thought would.

I wasn't able to do much with the footage though, since Jacko has such a small role in the movie I really need footage of the rest of the cast in order to edit anything coherent. So, with that said, I decided to work on some more test footage.

This time, I decided to work on the opening credits. Now, don't get the opening credits confused with the first scene test I did last month. In the finished movie, that scene would follow the opening credits. I had always known what I wanted to do in the opening credits and this down time gave me an opportunity to work on it.

So, here is the test footage of the opening credits. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment