Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jacko Test!

I know, I said I couldn't do a Jacko test, but I did find a way to do it and I'm glad I did!

I got a chance to play with After Effects and it is simply the best! I like the free editing software I was using (Wax 2.0) but After Effects just has so much more to offer and since I'm already familiar with Photoshop it was relatively easy to pick up.

One thing AE offers that I just didn't know how to do with Wax is the ability to key multiple colors from one layer (so even if the blue screen lighting isn't even I can still get a pretty good removal of the blue) as well as add shadows! That was something sorely missing from previous tests.

Now, the test below isn't perfect, but I think it is one of the best tests I've done to date. There isn't any sound, but that's because I haven't added it yet. Let's see what you think.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment