Monday, October 26, 2009

3D Model Test Scene!

Alright! Just so you don't think I haven't been working hard, here is a quick test scene of the new Alley set I've created. It's far from finished but I thought I'd post it anyway.

I've got the model built and started shading but I need to make the shadows and set look more realistic. Once I figure out how to do that it will be on to building the rest of the sets. Doing a quick count, I still have to make Thomas' bedroom, the warehouse and the break/server room in the warehouse, an abandoned building, the top of one of the towers on the Brooklyn Bridge and the Tuberculosis Building on the abandoned North Brother Island in the East River.

That's a lot of sets to build so it looks like I'm gonna be in pre-production for at least another month. It's a good think this isn't an actual Hollywood movie because I would have been fired by now. Fortunately, I know the producers so I think my job is safe. :)

Once I figure out how to make this look more realistic I'll post it. Until then, here's what I got so far.

1 comment: