Sunday, May 30, 2010

Final Rendered Gibson Pics!

Alright!

For the time being, it looks like I've finished the animated model for Gibson the Dog!

I say "for the moment" because if there's one thing I've learned through this modeling process it is that I'm never really finished. Still, I can't think of anything else I need to do to him so that is why I think I'm done. I still have to actually animate him so if I missed anything I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough.

You would think that because Gibson is done that I should be done with Power Dog. That, however, is not the case. When I started working on the PD model I still hadn't mapped his spots (see my first pic of Gibson and compare it with these and you'll see he didn't have his spots), so that means I have to map PD's spots and still finish his cape. I have no idea how long that will take but I'm guessing another couple days.

Once I have the PD model finished I will try a test animation. I have a feeling I'm a couple of weeks away from having that complete. The good news is that all this time working on Gibson/Power Dog means I should be able to do the other characters that much faster. I'm crossing my fingers!

So, for now, here's the final rendered pics of Gibson. More to follow soon! (Hopefully)




No comments:

Post a Comment