Thursday, May 20, 2010

Still Alive and Still Working on the Movie!

Hey there from the great beyond!

No, I'm not dead. I'm still working like a dog (pun intended) on this movie. I've decided, however, to take a different direction.

All I'm gonna say for the moment is that filming this live was going to take so much more time then I ever expected. That said, I'm looking into other options.

Now, these other options won't be any easier. In fact, initially, it will be much harder, but once I get a few things behind me it should go faster and it will allow me to do everything in my script without any compromises.

So, for now, this is all I have to report. I'm hoping that within the next couple of weeks I will be able to give you all a glimpse of what is to come.

Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment