Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Couple of New Rendered Pics!

Hey guys,

Still working on the test animation. So far I haven't made much progress because I forgot one thing. I failed to put a tongue in both models. Now, that may not be that big of a deal for the cat models, but a dog without his tongue sticking out is like Superman without the "S" on his chest. It just looks weird.

So, I thought I'd quickly add a tongue to the models when I discovered the inside of Gibson/Power Dog's mouth was completely messed up. It took me a couple of hours, one for each model, to fix that problem and then adding the tongue was easy.

So, since I spent some time doing this, I thought I'd add it on the blog. Here are a couple of pics, each with a tongue.

I think he looks more dog-like now. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment