Friday, June 11, 2010

Still Working On Animation!

Hey!

Well, it's been kinda time consuming. Remember when I said I was sure I'd figure out everything that is wrong with the models when I set out to animate them?

Well, I was right. There were a couple of things wrong with the Gibson/Power Dog models. After a couple of days I think I have them resolved and I am finally starting to work with the animation. The first thing I decided to work on was Power Dog's cape. I set it up to blow in the wind and this is what I got....



It looked so funny to me I thought I'd mess around with it some more. This isn't what the movie is going to look like (because the background is an actual image of a Chrystler Building Gargoyle and not a set I built) but I think it looks pretty good!



Alright. Now that I'm done messing around it's time to get back to what I originally set out to do... make Power Dog run and jump into the air.

I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment