Sunday, September 12, 2010

Having Fun Rigging the T-Boom Model!

Hey guys!

Well, I still have a lot of work to do before I feel I'm done with rigging the T-Boom model, but I did have some fun working on posing him and thought I'd share.

First, Here is what it looks like to work with the rigging and then to render the image...



Second, I decided to have some fun with the rendered image and stick T-Boom on a statue of a Charging Bull that sits somewhere in NY City (where the movie is set)..



I plan on adding the rest of the characters to this pic as I finish them.

That said, I'm still not done with T-Boom. I'm going to try to animate him in a walk cycle to make sure I have everything right. I already can tell there are things still wrong with what I've done so far so I have no idea how long this will take. I suspect it will be another week until I have the walk cycle finished.

As always, I'll let you know how that goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment