Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Haven't Quit, Just Not Working Much on the Movie!

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lack of updates lately.  I know I sounded pretty upbeat in my last post and then nothing was posted for all of August.

If you've been coming to my blog for the last couple of years then you'll know that Halloween is a very big holiday at my house.  So big, in fact, that pretty much all my spare time, August through October, is dedicated to working on our annual display, Hollinger Hollow. (click on the link to check it out)

That said, I wouldn't be expecting a lot of movie updates for the next month.  Still, I might get some free time every now and then to work on the film and if I do I will definitely let you know.

I promise, I will be back in November!

And, just in case you want to learn about what is taking up so much of my time at the moment, hit the link above.

Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment