Friday, February 22, 2013

My 200th Post is an Update: New Over World Clip!

Hey guys,

As I mentioned in the last post, I've been working on a few updates to the Over World clip.

And, here it is...



The updates are a couple of subtle changes and one noticeable change.

The noticeable change is I've updated Nathan's voice. It was difficult at times to understand what he was saying so I tweaked it and I think this makes him more clear when he speaks.

The not-so-noticeable changes deal with the editing and the watering well the boys hide behind before confronting Huffenagle. As far as the editing goes, I quickened the cuts at the beginning of the film. I was new to editing when I started and I learned to edit tighter as I went on. Now the dialogue exchange is more consistent. For the watering well, it was pointed out to me the roof was facing the wrong way and no self respecting well would have a roof line like the original film.

So, now, no matter what, I am considering the film finished.

I will share my experience of what it was to make this film later. I'm too tired to worry about it now.

Check back in a couple of days and I'll share my experience as well as let you know what's next for Xam and Power Dog!

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment