Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Have Some Heavy Thinking To Do!

Hey guys,

Well, I started working on the Max model, rigging him up and getting him going when I decided I was running into to many problems with the model.

The truth of it is that I'm just not happy with the Max model any more.  There are too many things I want to change and I am seriously thinking about doing a Max 3.0.  This of course means I will have to do a Gibson and Willow 3.0 model and that is what is taking me so long to decide if I really want to do this or not.

See, this isn't like when I decided to update Thomas.  When I updated Thomas I worked on the existing model and made several updates.  Sure, the were major updates but I never left the existing model.  I just re-worked it. 

This time, I thinking about starting completely from scratch. 

So, I'll be kicking this idea around for the next couple of days. 

I'll let you know what I decide.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment