Saturday, July 13, 2013

City and a Bridge!

Hey guys,

Well, it's been another busy week and I thought I'd give you a quick update!

I've gotten to a  point that I'm feeling pretty good about the layout of the city...


 I thought I'd even show you a view from Main Street...


There is still a lot to do.  I have to add the texture to the street.  I need to add streetlights and mailboxes. I need to decide how wide I want the sidewalks to be and of course, I need to fill the city with people and cars!

I also grew restless this week.  I've been building a city for too long and it was starting to drive me nuts so I decided to take a break and work on the bridge that connects the island city with the mainland. It's not much, but this is what I got so far...


And that's about it.  Next week, I hope to finish up the bridge (as long as I don't run into any complications) and then it's back to the city.

Talk to you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment