Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Bridge... Done!

Hey guys,

The bridge is finally finished!

This was truly a labor of love.  I love modeling, and I love where the movie is going, but building this bridge was a tremendous labor.  In the end, it was all the tension lines that made this project not so much fun.

But, it's finally done and here it is...


And here it is added to the city...


All in all, moving right along.  I still have a lot to do on the city though.  I need to add street lights, signage and I need to texture the roads.

To the right of the bridge is the harbor.  This is where Xam and Power Dog's warehouse will be, right at the very end.  Consequentially, I need to make that entire pier look like a harbor.

So, I still have a lot to do.  I will, of course, keep you updated.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment