Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Officially Entering the Slow Months...

Hey guys,

Yes, I'm afraid we are officially in the slow months for the movie.  :(

Why is that?

Well, frequent visitors to the blog will know that August through December is typically slow when it comes to progress on the Xam and Power Dog movie.  This is mostly due to my families passion for all things Halloween.  Then of course, after that, we hit the holiday season and like most people, I just don't have a lot of free time during Thanksgiving and Christmas.

But, I will be spending some time on the movie, just not enough time to warrant my usual, weekly updates.

So, I promise, I will have updates over the next months.  They just won't be as punctual.

In the meantime, if you are really missing me, feel free to hop over to my other blog, Hollinger Hollow!

There, you will see how much my family loves Halloween.



Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment