Friday, September 27, 2013

Worked Some More on the City Today!

Hey guys,

Well, you can't really tell, but I've done a lot of work on the city today.


First off.  I started the city blocks over yesterday because they were so screwed up.  When I opened the file this morning, I saw more problems.  I know what the problem was and, unfortunately, it was something I accidentally did, but that doesn't mean it was an easy fix.  Just the opposite.  It took me an hour to get everything straightened out!

Once that was done I worked on the beach some.

I still have so much to do.  I need to texture the streets, add signage and lighting all around the town.  Thankfully, in today's day and age, I don't have to worry about phone booths!

I'm also thinking the city needs a park.  Haven't decided if I'm gong to worry about that yet because I still have to build the docks.

So, I have a lot to do and this is the time of year I have very little time to work on the movie.

But, as always, I'll keep you posted.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment