Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Had Some Movie Time Today!

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been so absent this last month.  As I mentioned below, it is a busy time at my house now that Halloween is upon us.

Still, as promised, I was able to find some time to work on the movie today.  Sadly, it's not very noticeable...


Yes, the flooded streets are gone, the docks are gone and the concrete looks green, but that's because I scrapped the city blocks and streets and started over.

Why?  Because the mesh was so screwed up.  It's funny what a few weeks away from a project will make you do.  Before, I didn't have the heart to start over.  Today, I didn't think twice about it.

So, it may not look like it, but I did work pretty hard on the movie today.

Perhaps later this week it will even be apparent.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment