Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Finished New T-Boom Animation Test!

Hey guys,

It's been a very busy week since my last post.  Unfortunately, work is taking a lot of my time lately.  I can't really complain.  I love my job.

At any rate, I finally got around to running a test on the new T-Boom model.  Since he's a modified version of Thomas, all I really need to do is test out his hoodie and make sure it moves properly.

This new test doesn't exactly do that, but I've worked enough with this new rig behind the scenes to know it will work for my movie.

So, here it is, the new T-Boom test!





And there you have it!

I also updated the All Character Animation Test to include the new Thomas and T-Boom models.

And here that is!





And there you go. So, now what?

I need to start animating this movie. The only problem I have is I don't have the sets complete and I want to go over the script again. I know, I know. I've done the script review a dozen times. What can I say? I really want to make sure it is film ready. I have no intention of doing any rewrites. I simply want to tighten up the dialogue wherever needed and make sure it flows well.

I also am going to be very busy the next couple of weeks on work related issues. The only reason I mention that here is to explain why there may be a lack of updates this next month. I haven't given up on my movie. I just won't be able to focus on it as much as I would like until the work project is done.

So, keep checking back from time to time. I may surprise you and have an update or two.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment