Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Script Update

Well, it’s been one heck of a week. I’ve already turned out 41 pages of the script and I’m only halfway through. If the second half is as many pages as the first then that will put it over 80 pages, which is right on track with a feature length film. That’s far longer than I originally intended the movie to be but I’m not going to let that slow me down. I plan to tell the story no matter how long it makes the movie.

Not much else to add at the moment. Still, I want to post something new so here is a pic that never even made the first slide show trailer. I don’t have any plans to use this scene in the new movie, but I’m sure there will be something like it, so here it is.

(Fun Fact: That isn’t even Max playing Xam. That is a stand-in cat, his stunt double if you will. That is, however, Gibson playing Power Dog).


No comments:

Post a Comment