Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Xam and Power Dog Theme!

Well, after several days of trying to shoehorn a particular style of music into Xam and Power Dog I decided that I needed to scrap everything and start over.

In doing that, I was able to look at the movie and let it tell me what the music should be. Xam and Power Dog are quirky. The movie doesn’t take itself seriously. It’s not big budget and it’s not being edited by ILM.

What the movie will be is silly, with an old world feel in a modern world setting. It’s a movie with a television mentality. That’s not John Williams. It would be Danny Elfman, if Xam and Power Dog were anything like Batman but they’re not. They’re more like Shazam, with a lot of Agent 86 thrown in.

So, something modern, with an old world feel, that would hearken back to the days of Get Smart and Mission Impossible…

Here’s what I came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment