Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey guys,

Well, what can I say? I haven't worked on the movie at all the last couple of weeks. I guess I shouldn't be surprised because let's face it, this time of year is crazy. Needless to say, family stuff has taken up all of my spare time and now that we're between Christmas and New Years I have to honestly admit that I'm just too tired to work on the movie at this time.

I do need to make another Power Dog costume. I've been putting it off for some time, despite the fact it will only take me about 3 or 4 hours now that I have some experience. Perhaps I will use some of my free time within the next couple of days to make the costume. At least I won't feel like I've wasted the entire month doing nothing. :)

I've also had some computer problems and that has slowed me down quite a bit. I'm just now starting to get my computer back up and running. Thankfully, I've got backup copies of everything so nothing is lost.

Now for the good news. Starting in January I plan on officially entering production as I will finally start filming the movie. It has been a long time coming but I think I'm finally ready. It will seem surreal when I finally get to say "lights, camera, action!" and actually begin shooting this thing.

We, meaning me and the cast, will need to do a couple of readings of the script before we start filming. The script has been final for quite some time but like all scripts, it has been updated as time has gone on. I will want to make sure everything sounds smooth and the story flows before we start filming and having the cast read through the entire script will help make sure that everyone is on the same page.

So, for the time being, that is all for now. I admit I've been a little lazy this month but everyone is gearing up and getting ready so we can start filming very early in January. As soon as I confirm dates I will update the blog.

Until then, have a great New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment