Saturday, December 5, 2009

North Brother Test with Sound!

Well, I've spent the last week working on the North Brother Island test. I have to say, I'm pretty happy with this test!

This is only a quick 5 second shot but a lot happens in those 5 seconds. Again, in the movie, the final battle between Xam, Power Dog and T-Boom happens on the abandoned North Brother Island in the East River.

Here is a quick shot of the landing and I've added some sound to help polish it up a bit. This is from the perspective of Power Dog as he lands on top of the hospital on the island. This shot was rendered for 4 hours before I edited it.

I'm beginning to think this is the best I will be able to do for the movie. I really would like the backdrops to look more realistic but I just don't have the computing power to pull it off. I have to face the fact this movie is just not going to be a professional quality and I'm hoping this fact might give the movie a unique look and feel.

Who knows, maybe some day somebody will want to make a professional movie based on my characters. Until then, this might be the best I can do.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment