Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can't Tell, but I've Been Working Hard on the Rocky Model!

Well, I don't know that it shows, but I've been busting my butt on the Rocky model.

I've spent the last day working on the shape of her face and her hair. The reason the shape of the face is so important is I do want it to look like her (in case you didn't know Rocky and Thomas are my kids) but she also has to look like she comes from the same world as the other characters who are all characterchers of themselves. I think I'm getting pretty close so I don't mind sharing.



The other problem has been her hair. I'm still not happy with it but I think it's getting better. Unlike Thomas, who had short, spiky hair, Rocky's hair is long and flowing. Believe it or not, that's harder to animate.

So, I'll continue to bust my butt on this model that is only in the movie for one minute. It'll be worth it though since her character has a bigger part in the sequel.

That is, if I ever get done with this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment