Friday, July 9, 2010

T-Boom Model Done!

Alright!!!

It took me a couple more hours than I figured but that was because I had to build the sunglasses and I decided at the last minute to change the color of T-Boom's vest from black leather to a green army jacket with the sleeves cut off.

I changed the vest because you honestly couldn't see the black vest on top of T-Boom's back shirt. I tried several variations of black to make it work but in the end the green vest just looked better. It's a perfect example of what works in one medium doesn't necessarily mean it will work in another.

So, whithout further ado, here's T-Boom!





So, now what?

Well, believe it or not I'm still not done modeling. I need to create a model for Jacko the Terrier, a small role but a pivotal one, and then I need to make a model for a character named Rocky who is only on screen for 30 seconds but who also has a very important role.

Once that is done I will once again tackle test animation. I will have no choice but to do that because I will then be completely out of anyone or anything to model...at least as far as I can tell.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment