Thursday, August 5, 2010

Been Really Busy but Managed to do Some More Work!

Hey guys,

Well, I mentioned last week that I didn't think I'd have a whole lot of time this week to work on the model and that has been the case.

I did find a couple of hours to work on the Rocky model today and although it doesn't look like I've done much I really did get a lot accomplished.

The problem with this particular model is the hair. Thomas' hair was short and spikey and that was fairly easy to animate but because Rocky's hair is long and straight it was giving me some trouble.

The other thing throwing me for a loop was the eyelashes. Thomas doesn't have any because he's a boy but it looked weird not having them on Rocky. As you can see below, I have added eyelashes. I'm not sure that I'm done with them but at least they're there for now.

So, here's the pic of what I've done today.



Later this week I'm going to start working on her body. I'm sorry this is takng so long but I'm really trying to get some things done around the house (projects I've been putting off for far too long) and I have family in town this week (Hi Mom!) and I'm trying to spend time with them as well.

So for now, this is what I've got done. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment