Friday, August 20, 2010

Rocky Is Almost Finished!

Alright!

It's been another crazy, busy week. I promised to have the Rocky model finished by today and almost made it!

Here is what I've got so far...



As you can see, the model is arguably done. As far as the character design, she is finished. Now all she needs is a little color, which I will try to get to this weekend.

It's the last weekend of summer so it's gonna be pretty busy around here as we get the kiddo's settled for the new school year.

The bad news is the kids summer is coming to an end and I'm gonna miss having them around. The good news is that starting Monday I will be able to dedicate a lot more time to the movie. I know that's hard to believe. July was a busy month for the movie but August has been a nightmare. Now with a little more free time, I will be able to get back to making my vision a reality.

As soon as Rocky is completely done I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment