Monday, October 4, 2010

Haven't Had Much Time To Work On Movie!

Hey guys,

What can I say? Halloween is taking up most of my free time these days.

That said, I haven't done much on the movie this last week. The only thing I can say I've done is I fixed the length of Thomas' arms.

Since I had to redo his model with his arms out in a "T" position I wasn't able to judge the length of his arms. Since I've rigged him I was able to put his arms down at his sides and I noticed his arms were a little short.

Case in point...



Since then, I've lengthened his arms and now they are right...



All in all, it's a small modification but one I think people would have noticed over time so it was a necessary correction.

I'm still working on Halloween stuff this next week and I am expecting it to take up a lot of my time. Still, I will try harder to work on the movie this week and as always, I will post something when there is something to report.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment