Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Our Love of Halloween!

Alright, I'm breaking my biggest rule with this blog.

The one thing I pledged when I started this blog was that this blog would only discuss the trials and joys of making a Xam and Power Dog movie.

That said, this blog, and the movie, is going to take a bit of a hit this month as my attention turns toward the greatest holiday of all time, Halloween! My family loves Halloween and every year we put up a display that people (people have personally told us this) come specifically down our block to see every year.

So, if you're checking in from time to time to see what's happening in the world of Xam and Power Dog and are disappointed by the lack of updates this month, head on over to www.hollingerhollow.blogspot.com and check out what is causing the hold-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment