Sunday, July 10, 2011

Didn't Do Much This Weekend!

Hey guys,

Sorry, but I don't have anything new to report since I really didn't do much on the movie this weekend. I did work on the T-Boom model some more, touching up the hoodie and cleaning up the object mesh, but other than that I pretty much took the weekend off.

I did start working on rigging the hoodie with the rest of the model but I pretty much figured out it's gonna be a little more involved than I previously thought and the truth is that I was pretty worn out from a long couple of weeks at work.

So, I took the weekend off, for the most part. I needed a break and took advantage of a long weekend and just chilled.

No worries though, I'm still working on the movie and fully expect to hit it hard this coming weekend.

As always, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment