Monday, July 4, 2011

Well, Still Working on the T-Boom Model!

Well, what can I say?

As usual, just when I think I'm getting somewhere I discover something is wrong.

Just like every other time I've tried to animate a newly finished model, I was working with animating the T-Boom model and I discovered the hoodie was completely messed up. This caused me to have to rebuild the hoodie model.

As far as I can tell, I've fixed the problems. So, how does it look?

You decide...



Not too different except I was able to add the stripe at the bottom of the hoodie, something I had done before but had to drop. This time I got to keep it.

So, now I have to rig the hoodie to match T-Boom's movements. Not terribly difficult, as long as this new hoodie doesn't have any problems.

As always, I'll keep you informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment