Monday, July 25, 2011

Had Time To Do Some Work On T-Boom!

Hey guys,

Had some time over the last couple of days to work on animating T-Boom. As you can see, there is no pic or video accompanying this post. :(

Not to worry though. I did a lot of work, just nothing noticeable. The problem is getting his clothing to move with his body and have it look right. It's funny, but T-Boom is the only character without form fitting clothing in this movie. His hood, vest and shorts all hang loose and that is giving me some trouble with rigging his movements.

So, despite there not being anything visually to post I feel I've done a lot of work this week. That said, I'm still not close enough to actually being able to animate him. I know, that sounds like a contradiction. I've done a lot but nothing noticeable, but it's true.

Got family in town this weekend so I don't think I'm gonna get a whole lot done this week.

As always, if I have anything to post I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment