Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I've Been Rigging on the Max Cat!

Hey guys,

Well, I've gone through literally half a dozen face rigs since I last posted.

It makes me sad, because I really liked what I was doing with the shape keys that allowed me to get the pics you see in my previous posting, but I could never get them to work right.

Since then, I've tried other ways of rigging the face but I just can't seem to make anything work. Rigging a face is considerably more complicated than rigging the body. Either that, or I'm just making it difficult.

Still, I will continue to work until I find something that works for me. Now that I'm looking at the earlier pics, I really like what I see. Perhaps I will revisit the shape keys. That truly is the best looking expressions I've been able to produce.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment