Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness...

Hey guys,

Well, March hasn't been kind to Xam and Power Dog. More specifically, it hasn't been kind to me trying to animate Max.

As I've shown, getting his body rigged is a pretty easy process. The problem I am having, and have been having, is getting his face rigged. No matter, what I try, I just can't seem to make it work.

So, I decided to build a very easy and simple model, something with little features that would require a very basic rig and, being the Whovian that I am, I decided to build a quick model of Doctor Who's cute, little Adipose character.

Right now, like Max, I only have his body rigged but I wanted to do a quick test video and this is what I got...



Again, this character is from BBC's Doctor Who. I wish I had thought of this adorable, little guy.

So, as you can see, I'm still working on the movie. True, it may seem like I've gone off into the weeds but I really believe working with the Adipose I will get a better understanding of basic rigging.

Of course, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment