Friday, March 30, 2012

Making Some Progress On Max's Face Rig!

Hey guys,

Well, I promised I would work on Max's face rig this week and, as promised, I have.

I initially didn't want to post anything because I am so far off of where I need to be, but I felt like I needed to give an update despite how awful the rigging looks.

So, are a couple of pics that show what kind of control I have at the moment that also show how far I still have to go...



Pretty terrible, huh?

Now, If I wanted to make this look better, I certainly could have, but it would have taken a lot of time and that is what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want to have to spend 30 minutes to make a pose look good. I want to move a couple of controls and have the perfect pose as quickly as possible.

That means I still have much to do.

That said, I better get back at it. I have a feeling I still have 10 hours worth of work until I've tweaked this to the point I want.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment