Monday, November 26, 2012

Doctor Mortimer Huffenagle Test!

Hey guys,

My work on my side project continues and, as promised, I continued my character test of Dr. Huffenagle.  I know, there's nothing ground breaking in this test, but I wanted to have one more go at lip syncing and animating.

Also, as with the other test videos, the voice you hear in this clip isn't the voice you'll hear in the movie.  I just needed a sound file to do the lip sync.  If you recognized the sound clip used to test Jimmy then you'll have no trouble recognizing this sound clip as it came from the same movie.




 And, since my last test video had a background I felt I had to do the same with this test.  

The keying of the good doctor against the background isn't the best, but I don't think I'll be keying in the movie short, so just ignore the faint green outline around the character and don't worry about the fact he's rough around the edges.



And now I need to regroup and figure out what to do next.

I'll certainly let you know.

Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment