Friday, March 29, 2013

T-Boom Test!

Hey guys,

As promised, I am working on a test animation with the newly rigged and shaped keyed T-Boom model.

This isn't a very long test.  The detail in these characters are so much greater than what I did in my movie short.  Consequentially, this 8 second clip took an hour and a half to render!

!!!WARNING: THIS CLIP HAS LOUD MUSIC SO MIND YOUR SPEAKERS!!!

So here is the quick test.  This is only a test...



And there you have it.  The lip syncing isn't the best.  I will definitely need to work on that.  I've never lip synced to music before so there was bound to be a learning curve there. 

All in all, I'm very happy with this test.  I plan on working on this some more this next week.  I want to do a 30 second clip.

So, I'll keep you posted.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment