Saturday, November 21, 2009

Warehouse Bay Pic!

Alright. I rendered this pic of the bay area of the warehouse for 7 hours today and this is what I got. I have to say, I'm a little unhappy as I don't see much of a difference from yesterday's break room pic.

I don't know if the difference is that the break room has more texture than the bay of the warehouse, but the conversion of the rendered image to .jpg caused a lot of the detail to be lost. Perhaps it is because I am still using the trial version of the software. I'm going to have to look into that before I decide to purchase this rendering software.

Anyway, I'd hate to have spent (or should I say run my computer all day doing nothing but this) without having anything to show for it so here is the rendered pic of the warehouse bay.

Stay tuned to see what improvements can be made.

No comments:

Post a Comment