Saturday, November 21, 2009

Warehouse Break Room Pic!

Well, I've spent the last couple days working on various parts of the warehouse. I spent about 2 1/2 hours rendering the break room and thought I'd share it with you!

First, a couple of things about this pic. It is a backdrop for later in the movie. Obviously, when Xam, Power Dog and Willow move into the warehouse it is abandoned. Willow, who's power is extreme intelligence, eventually purchases the warehouse (from money gained in the stock market) and fixes it up. This picture is what the break room becomes. You can see her "Cat Computer" and a small kitchen in the background. What you don't see is a huge server room just behind the Cat Computer.

Now, this picture was only rendering for 2 1/2 hours before I stopped it. It was just at the half way point when I stopped the render. The finished picture should look twice as good as this! That said, 5 hours to render just one pic means I am going to be spending a lot of time in post rendering the back drops. I think the time will be worth the wait but we're gonna have to wait and see. Plus, I am hoping that as I use the rendering software more I will learn different ways to speed the rendering process up. I've already picked up on some tricks. Here's to hoping I find more!

And now, the pic. Again, this is not a completely rendered backdrop. This is just a hint of where I am hoping to take this idea.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment