Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Finished Construction of 5th & Main Studio!

Well, what can I say? Construction of the studio/office is now complete!!!

Check out these pics!





I know. Not much of a difference from the last pics I posted. This appears to be the case because the last pics I posted showed that I only had to paint the molding, which was primed, and that is why you don't see much of a difference. However, if you look closer, you will see the door is now white and not gray. OK, maybe not worth posting, but I took the darn pics and I wanted to post them!

The other thing you'll notice is that the office still isn't furnished. That obviously means I still haven't moved in. Why? Because I don't have internet installed yet. So, that is this weeks goal, to get internet installed. Once that is done, I will move in and finally begin working on the movie after this very long break.

So, keep checking in.

As always, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment