Monday, May 9, 2011

Office Nearly Finished!

Hey guys!

Well, another weekend done and another weekend of tremendous progress on the 5th & Main Studio Office!

Take a look at some of the work that was done!





As you can see, the flooring and molding has been installed! What's next? Truthfully, the light at the end of the tunnel is so bright I need to wear shades!

All I have to do on the interior is paint the molding and the door and my work on the inside will be finished. Then I'll put in a call to the TV and Internet guy to install those features and I'll be ready to move in!

As far as the exterior goes, I finished with the touch-ups of the outside molding around the door and window and all I need to do is paint the door and that will be done. Then I have to tape/bed the dry walled walls inside the garage (don't want to keep those seams exposed) and prime/paint the walls and I will be done with construction!

Of course, once the construction and services are complete on the inside I will be able to move in and do everything else when I have more time.

I am so anxious to get started on the movie and I truthfully can't wait until I can officially move into the new studio/office and begin working once again on the Xam and Power Dog movie!

As always, I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment